Education systems do an excellent job of preparing someone to be employable. They do not however, teach people the skills that make them effective in their work. I have an MBA, which required many years of formal education. Yet, at no point in that education was I required to take courses that taught me how to be excellent at the very skills most necessary for being highly productive personally or when engaging people. I had to acquire them on my own through countless hours of self-education.
Soft Skills are the hardest to master.
I teach your employees what they don’t teach you in business school. A list of topics is below. These skills are referred to as “soft skills.” This is a misnomer in that they are the hardest to master, and drive the success of any organization working with the public.
I train on site or remotely via video conferencing depending on the needs of the client. Below you will also find a list of some of the companies I have trained in the past and some I continue to train; this is not an exhaustive list.
Training your people in the essentials skills shows them you value them, and helps to grow them. Growing your people will grow your business. Give me a call or send and me an email and we can get started planning the best way to grow your team and your business.
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Creating an Environment of Trust
- Cultivating a Positive Attitude
- Discovering Your Strengths
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Developing Yourself as a Leader
- Communication in Leadership
- Leading by Example
- Conflict Management
- Leading Change
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Growing Your Influence in a 360 Degrees
- Leadership Position
- Empathy Situational Leadership
- Delegation Building a High-Performance Team
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Managing Diversity
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Coaching in Leadership
- Empowering Others
- Life Balance
- Presenting and Public Speaking
- Increasing Personal Productivity
- Stress Management
- Developing Others Self-Awareness
- Any Aspect of Sales
- Customer Service
Want to work with me? Fill out the brief form below and I’ll be in touch with you soon.
Follow Me On: